History of the Ranch
In 1937 El Rancho del Santos was founded by Glen A. St.Clair “Saint”. In 2005 Glen and Blanca St.Clair moved back to the Ranch and broke ground on adding and fixing up the house that had been left to them. Shortly after finishing and getting moved in, we were devastated by the 2007 ice storm. Years of cutting down trees and removing limbs have been a St.Clair pass time in order to get to where we want to be. In 2011 Glen and Blanca’s son Andrew St.Clair married Ashley St.Clair on their ranch. This was a defining moment for the St.Clairs, and a beginning to a new chapter For El Rancho del Santos which translates to Ranch of the Saints.